Days 21-22 Canoa Quebrada - Otherwise known as “Broken Canoe” 25th May 2011

So after a few chilled days on the beach we get back to the truck and onwards to Canoa Quebrada  (another beach place).  We rocked up at a Pousada on the sea front which was really nice.  After we relaxed late afternoon (I can’t get enough of chill time) we headed to the main street, although I think it’s the only street for a bite to eat.  We found a lovely Spanish place which the most amazing salad.  I have to say Brazil in my mind should not be known for their cuisine.  It also seems hard to find decent salads and veg, but if you are looking for rice and beans then Brazil is for you!  Next day was spent catching up on emails etc and the rest of it on the beach.  I prefer the beach here (to Jeri ) as the sand is much nicer.  We found a nice spot with tables and chairs and our very own waiter to supplies with food and drinks in between dips in the sea.  When I got back to our room in the evening after dinner (and some of the group getting their tongues pierced) I found a couple of small beetles in the room.  Managed to chuck them outside but as you read later they came back to haunt me!

No comments:

Post a Comment